DevOps at Digiklug
We at digiklug solutions endorse latest DevOps practises. This helps us leverage the power of DevOps tools and best industry practises.
We believe in standardization and automation to get the job done.
Below are the key factors we consider from acquiring to delivering a project.
- Determining the scope and scale of the project. Appropriate assesment of time-effort-money inoder to deliver best possible solution to our clients.
- Determining the infrastructure the resources required to deliver the project. Choosing of the latest & most appropriate products, Technology, skill-sets required to implement the project.
- Agreeing and planning the timelines for delivering the project. Assigning tasks, roles and responsibilities and logging the same in attlassian JIRA for tracking and accountability purposes.
- Projecting, acquiring & Provisioning feasible scalable infrastructure and resources for deploying and running th project.
- Frequent build and rollout test-cases for user acceptance.
- Product patching, security vulnerability fixes, system updates and migration using automations.
- Monitoring, logging. alerting and performance tuning.
We make use of devops Technology to deliver most of the above action items.
All new and old projects undergo transformation under our DevOps practises to help us achieve Quality deliverables in shoter time periods.
Standardization, minimising human error, human intervention and seamless delivery is achieved by the devops practice.
Below are the tools we use for DevOps practice.
Below are the features and functions we implemented for our clients for the above mentioned tools.
Jenkins: Building Dynamic UI, Groovy, Pipelines, Declarative & Scripted Pipelines, Git/Bitbucket branching integration, Role Mappings, ADFS integration with SAML, Shared Libraries, Jenkins upgrade, migration, failover, parallel thread executions, security etc.
Ansible: Vaults, Blocks, Loops, inner-loops, Privilege Escalation, Dry Run, Playbook Debugger, roles, Delegation, Rolling Updates, and Local Actions, Setting the Environment, Error Handling, Executing strategies etc
Docker: Installation, running processes in containers, Managing, networking, and linking containers, Docker images, volumes, and registries, Dockerfiles, Docker swarm.
We also expertise in using cloud Technologies like below.
- Google cloud
A few achievements of us using the DevOps are below.
- Early release of software
- Roll out applications at high frequency.
- Minimal access to server and repositories thus ensuring security
- Non interactive process of doing things helps save time.
- Minimising human error
- Ensuring secure operations
- Minimising dependency and compatibility issues
Digiklug Testing Approach:
We follow industry standards not just for designing but also testing an application before releasing it for Production.
Below is the checklist of testing performed by Digiklug during the life cycle of a product release.
Learnings and practises are a result of our experience with the primary use of QualysGuard tool along with other tools.
Functional Testing types include:
Non-functional Testing types include: